Helping you achieve the Green Star Rating for your building portfolio
WSP guides building managers, owners, operators, and designers to attain the Green Star Rating.
This service includes
- Act as the Green Star Accredited Professional for the project from concept design and through all design and delivery stages to consult on, and manage the process of a Green Star Design and As Built Rating submission to the New Zealand Green Building Council.
- Provide advice, support and information to the project team relating to sustainability.
- Managing, quality checking and co-ordinating the submission to the Green Building Council of New Zealand for certification.
- Establishing a Green Star Pathway to set out the strategy to achieve the targeted rating;
- Benchmarking the development of the design to ensure it performs in accordance with the Green Star Pathway.
- Compiling the Green Star Design Review and As Built submission and Liaising with the NZGBC throughout the process.
- Monthly report detailing Greenstar status, risk areas, design changes and approvals.
Sustainable Green Buildings Specialists
Our projects include commercial and residential buildings, research laboratories, stadiums, museums and public infrastructure schemes. Our experience spans sustainable green buildings such as Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, South Key Plaza in London, L’Avenue Shanghai, Sales Force Tower in San Francisco, National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington DC, New City Office Complex in Warsaw, the Menlyn Maine green precinct development in Pretoria, and Four Seasons Hotel and Residences in Toronto.
Our projects in Aotearoa span from Toll Warehouse, Pegasus School, ASB North Wharf and Te Mirumiru childcare.
Our teams are involved in both new buildings and the renovation of existing buildings. At new buildings, they hold design charrettes, create energy models, guide energy efficiency decisions and manage green building certifications. At existing buildings it’s a case of carrying out energy audits and retro-commissioning in order to recommend improvements and show cost benefits, so business owners can make the right decisions.