Unitywater provides high-quality, safe and reliable water and sewage services to the residents of the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions of South East Queensland.
Engineering Services Panel
For over seven years, WSP has been providing water and wastewater modelling and masterplanning services to Unitywater as a member of its Engineering Services Panel.
We have delivered sewer modelling and planning projects such as the:
- Maroochydore Sewer Master Plan
- Maroochydore Sewerage Scheme – Model Calibration and Overflow Assessment
- Kawana Sewerage Scheme – Overflow Abatement Plan
- Engineering Services Panel – Sewerage Network Master Plans
- Coolum Mains Augmentation Plan
- Trunk Infrastructure Index Assessment
- Five-Year Capital Scoping Water
Community and Environmental Benefits
By developing innovative models and methodologies for Unitywater, we have helped to reduce capital expenditure and service costs for water supply and sewerage services. We have also assisted Unitywater to maintain its environmental compliance and improve its communication with end-users. For example, the Coolum Main Augmentation Plan project demonstrated the value of challenging assumptions through evidence-based planning, which deferred unnecessary capital expenditure.