We deliver a range of services – with a common focus on people – across strategy, community and place.
Our national team creates positive impacts for communities and the environment by defining and shaping projects collaboratively with clients.
Members of the Strategy, Community & Place team alongside our Community & Engagement team have joined us from Elton Consulting, now a part of WSP. Our team brings over 30 years of experience working with all levels of government, not-for-profit organisations and private sector clients to create great places and facilities for people in cities, towns and regions across Australia.
Our approach includes:
- creating and delivering processes that support stakeholder buy-in and acceptance
- designing smart, practical strategy and policy solutions to complex issues and challenges
- producing high quality planning solutions
- providing trusted advice and using critical thinking to achieve outstanding results
Our services include:
- Strategy and policy development and review
- Social research and engagement
- Social infrastructure
- Sustainability policy
- Social impact assessment
- Strategic planning and master planning
- Statutory planning and due diligence
- Cities, precincts and places