With extensive experience across a range of industries, WSP is one of the largest providers of occupational hygiene consulting services in Australia and New Zealand. Our consultants are experienced, proficient and provide a rigorous technical service.
Working to the highest standards of quality, we are members of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists, and our senior team members hold the internationally-recognised Certified Occupational Hygienist qualification. Our laboratories provide services in asbestos counting and identification accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Australia.
As highly-skilled occupational hygienists, we design, implement and manage site-specific occupational hygiene services tailored for organisations and based on site-specific risks. We use and maintain an extensive range of state-of-the-art equipment and sampling technology to accurately assess exposure risks.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Qualitative and quantitative occupational hygiene risk assessments and surveys
- Monitoring of physical stressors such as noise, vibration, temperature, and illumination
- Monitoring of chemical stressors such as dust, gases, vapours, mists, and fumes
- Assessments for chemical hazards such as RCS (Silica), DPM, PAHs, & VOCs, MDMA and lead
- Assessment of indoor air quality (IAQ) and mould/bacteria hazards
- Sick building and indoor building health ratings
- Human health risk assessments and toxicology advice
- Hazardous substances audits, technical reviews and advice
- Radiation safety surveys, audits and technical advice
- Occupational hygiene awareness training tailored to meet your needs
- Hazardous substances and chemical safety management