Working collaboratively with the Department of Defence and our industry partners, WSP brings an in-depth understanding of the intricate infrastructure supporting the Department’s operations, while being sensitive to the legislative, political and community dimensions of these complex projects.
Providing clients with accessibility to our local, integrated and experienced team, we ensure your project meets the five key factors of the Defence Strategy:
- Fit for purpose estate
- Safe, secure and compliant
- Making the best use of resources
- Effective and efficient governance
We provide smart solutions for meeting our clients most critical milestones and offer our technical insight and understanding to deliver projects from concept to completion.
- Effective, operationally ready estate environment
- Smart design to optimise cost
- Flexible and efficient solutions for user requirements across infrastructure’s Whole-of-Life (WOL)
- Ease with managing the feasibility process for project approvals and execution
Working with You
To support Australia’s Defence capabilities and the estate that supports them, we work together with our clients to achieve high standards of stewardship. We apply innovative methodologies for managing the diverse Defence facilities, while sustaining functionality, both now and into the future.
We provide a full range of design, project management and environmental consultancy services including:
Committed to Quality Service and Trust
Enduring relationships with our clients is what matters to us.We pursue continual improvement in our performance management systems, and we are intentional about conducting open conversations around service delivery to ensure we design the right solutions both with and for our clients.
Current Defence Projects
Trusted Advisor for Defence
Working collaboratively with the Department of Defence over a long period of time has allowed WSP to become a trusted advisor and through our role on several multidisciplinary panels, our team is Defence ready as a pre-qualified supplier.
We are proud to be involved in the following Defence panels:
- Defence Infrastructure Panel (DIP) 2017-2022 for:
- Acoustics Services
- Defence Infrastructure Panel - Environment, Heritage and Estate Engineering Services 2020-2025 for:–
- Contamination Management
- Remediation Works
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Energy Services
- Sustainable Buildings
- Defence Workplace Health and Safety Panel 2020-2023
- Estate Works Program Office, in support of Project Delivery Services (PDS) Contractors
WSP is also a member of the Defence Industry Security Industry Program (DISP) – a security vetting program for delivery Defence contracts and tenders. We are accredited to the following levels:
- Physical-1 (Canberra Office only)
- Information & Cyber-EL
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Philip Massey, Client Director – Department of Defence.