At the forefront of safeguarding and revitalising Aotearoa's invaluable natural assets, we assist clients in navigating the rigorous environmental rules, regulations, and policies that keep our country's assets safe.
In the face of external pressures on natural resources, including climate change, population growth and land use changes, public and private sector organisations need to balance development plans with the protection of vegetation, animal, plant and habitat resources.
As a multidisciplinary consultancy, we integrate our ecology expertise with other environmental, engineering and geospatial disciplines - providing you with solutions that address your broader project objectives.
With a robust knowledge of legislative requirements, ecology and biodiversity, we appreciate the range of issues affecting key stakeholders.
Our specialist areas include:
• Ecological impact assessments – including botany, freshwater and terrestrial surveys.
• Ecological monitoring - including wildlife, mammalian pests, biosecurity and covenants.
• Ecological advice - including mitigation, enhancement and management plans, biodiversity offsetting, and strategy and policy direction.
• Expert testimony for court and council hearings
• Opportunities and Constraints mapping