In late 2019, the AECOM WSP Joint Venture (AWSP), were engaged by the Department of Transport’s Network Design & Integration Division to provide Technical Advisory services for a period of two years – with a possible four-year extension to 2026.
The primary focus of the AWSP team has been technical feasibility and network planning of major transport projects, predominantly focused on public transport and freight, including the Outer Metropolitan Ring Road (OMR), Melbourne Airport Rail (MAR), and Suburban Rail Loop (SRL)
- Network and Precinct Planning Services
- Technical and Engineering Services
- Master planning and Architectural Services
- Planning, Sustainability and Environmental Services
- Communications, Community and Stakeholder Engagement Services
AWSP has now been supporting the Department for two years and was recently notified of a further two-year extension. A testament to the relationships AWSP has nurtured within the Department and AWSP’s ability to support a complex program of projects, cementing AWSP as a trusted advisor.