Of all the responsibilities facing the property industry, keeping people safe from the dangers of fire and smoke is amongst the greatest. With a unique blend of science and practical experience, we closely with our clients to design comprehensive fire engineering strategies that are safe for occupants and bring commercial benefits.
- Fire engineering design briefs, strategies and reports
- Building, fire and life safety codes, specifications and masterplans
- Fire safety audits and risk management
- Fire and building authorities permitting and compliance
- Analysis and computer modelling of fire, smoke, human movement, egress and structural elements using CFD, SFEA, etc.
- Loss prevention assessments and due diligence
- Dangerous goods and hazardous materials analysis
- Value engineering exercises
- Smoke hazard management
- Prevention and mitigation of explosions
- Fire detection, alarms, and communication systems
- Fire risk assessments and probabilistic risk analysis
- Post-occupancy safety solutions
- Peer reviews
Diverse Project Experience
We provide fire engineering services to some of the world’s leading architects, developers, engineers and planners, across an enormous diversity of projects. These range from the 519m Tianjin CTF-Binhai Centre, one of China’s tallest towers, to the European Spallation Source in Sweden, which will accommodate the world’s most powerful neutron source.
Our work also encompasses numerous commercial, residential, education, hospitality, retail, science, sports and stadia, airports, stations and other transport interchanges.