Bringing Infrastructure to Life
WSP offers multi-disciplinary project delivery services along with program management and civil engineering to our clients in relation to infrastructure. Our clients include public and private sector organisations including Defence and Indigenous communities along with land developers and private enterprise.
End-to-End Project Delivery
Our comprehensive services range from the project identification and planning phases to securing project support through input to business case development and program/project management. In terms of engineering, we take a project through design phases to construction, commissioning and ongoing operations, maintenance and asset management planning.
Throughout the infrastructure development and delivery cycle, we establish project and program management structures so deliverables can be achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
Improving Project Outcomes
WSP in ANZ is renowned for its expertise in major project delivery. We have established relationships with federal, state and local governments, Indigenous communities and contractors and consultants. We collaborate effectively to improve project outcomes through:
- Consultation, feasibility studies and business case development for infrastructure projects
- Defining requirements and structuring of projects in accordance with a project brief
- Developing and implementing risk management frameworks
- Creating and advising on contracting methodologies
- Providing capital works advice including prioritisation and costing
- Advising on compliance with statutory guidelines/legislation in relation to construction and procurement
- Undertaking project management and supervision
- Developing project plans
- Defining a project’s specialist consultant, sub consultant and contractor requirements and managing their procurement, engagement and performance
- Preparing design briefs, tender and contractual documentation
- Delivering engineering advice, design and documentation
- Establishing program and project quality procedures and control
- Providing construction supervision and contract administration including superintendent services
- Identifying strategies to achieve whole of life value for money outcomes for infrastructure investment